When it comes to enhancing your smile, you want someone who knows what they’re doing, right?
How do you know which cosmetic dentist in New Jersey is the best for you?
There are five factors you need to consider before making such an important decision.
1. Where is their office located?
Having a conveniently located dentist’s office is not only better for you, but also your smile!
The easier it is to get to your dentist’s office, the more likely you are to keep scheduled appointments, resulting in a healthier smile for you!
At John Nosti DMD, we are happy to offer those who live in Mays Landing, Somers Point, Egg Harbor City, Hamilton Township, Pleasantville, Estell Manor, and Jersey City two locations to choose from for their dental care.
Both of our locations, Mays Landing and Somers Point, are easy to find and are convenient for before or after work appointments.
2. What type of specialized training and education does the dentist have?
Superlative cosmetic dentistry, the kind that looks like you were born with it, takes education, training, and skills to achieve.
The best cosmetic dentist in New Jersey would be the one who has pursued the advanced training and education needed to be able to offer you the best results.
We don’t like to brag, well, maybe a little, but it would be difficult to find another dentist who has the same education and training as Dr. John Nosti.
Some of his impressive accomplishments include:
- Graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry – New Jersey Dental School
- Completed a General Practice Residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, PA, a subsidiary of The University of Penn. Medical School
- One of just 40 dentists in the entire United States recognized as a Fellow of the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics (ACE)
- Clinical Director of Education of The Clinical Mastery Series
- Adjunct Faculty Member at the esteemed Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health.
- Selected as a “Top Dentist in New Jersey” by his peers in the New Jersey Monthly magazine every year since 2010.
- Holds Fellowships in the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics (FACE), the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
Dr. Nosti’s outstanding cosmetic dentistry expertise has made him a sought-after author, mentor, and instructor.
He isn’t known as the dentist’s dentist for no reason!
3. Do they have the latest dental technology?
With all the global technological growth in the last decade, dental technology has needed to update also!
New dental technology offers benefits to making appointments faster, more productive, or more comfortable.
Who doesn’t want that?
Does your prospective dentist use the most up-to-date dental techniques and technology? What kind of advanced technology should you expect them to have?
At our practice, we are proud to offer our patients the best in leading-edge technology and treatments, such as:
- Laser dentistry with the Picasso Diode and VersaWave Erbium
- Digital x-rays
- TMJ treatment with T-Scan, Joint Vibration Analysis, and Jaw Tracking
- Six Month Smiles®
- Implant-supported dentures
- Oral pharygometer for sleep apnea treatment
Many technology leaders have Dr. Nosti test and recommend the best technology for the dental industry, making him the expert’s expert.
4. What kind of cosmetic results are they getting?
Using the latest technology and techniques is essential, but having the artistic skill to create a beautiful, natural-looking smile, is something else.
A dentist’s cosmetic results tell the whole story.
You can’t hide talent or lack of it!
When deciding on a cosmetic dentist, it’s essential to ask and see before and after photos of his or her actual cosmetic dentistry patients.
It will be easy to see if they can lay claim to the title of “the best!”
We love to show off the handiwork of our incredibly talented dentist. Dr. Nosti’s work speaks for itself!
“My teeth and smile are perfect. I cannot believe the before and after pictures. I never would have imagined the difference would be so significant. I am confident in my appearance and no longer avoid smiling when someone wants to take a picture. Thank you, Dr. Nosti!”
-Mark S. (Actual patient)
Just check out our portfolio to see what a “best dentist” should be able to do for your smile.
5. Do they offer personalized patient care?
No matter how skillful a cosmetic dentist is, if they don’t have personalized care that caters to your needs, then they aren’t “the best dentist” for you.
You want a dentist who is easy to talk to, who listens, and has a dental care team who are supportive and compassionate.
That’s not too much to ask, right?
One of Dr. Nosti’s most outstanding qualities is his ability to relate to his patients. He understands that dentistry is a very personal service that often requires a sensitive approach. He is there to listen, answer questions, and make sure you feel entirely confident about your treatment choices.
His dental team’s focus is on making you feel comfortable and at home during each of your visits. Some of the things we use to help accomplish that goal are:
- Office decor and colors that are soothing
- Cozy warm blankets
- iPods to listen to your favorite music
- Relaxing aromatherapy
- A caring, approachable team
We want you to know and feel how much we appreciate you as part of the Nosti dental family!
Making a decision
Yes, deciding on a cosmetic dentist is a critical decision, one that needs careful thought.
We hope we’ve made it easier for you!
If you live in the Somers Point or Mays Landing areas, we invite you to try excellent cosmetic dentistry by a proven “best dentist.”
Just contact one of our friendly team members, and we’ll get you started!